This Z.... Good value?

sambo

I paid seven for my one owner, 33k mile Gunmetal convertible with FNSH, had to replace the exhaust, £425 and it came with a brand new set of crap tyres but I guess I didn't do too bad.

Never sure about the prices of thirsty cars with high VED but are they holding ok, do they sell easily ?

I paid seven for my one owner, 33k mile Gunmetal convertible with FNSH, had to replace the exhaust, £425 and it came with a brand new set of crap tyres but I guess I didn't do too bad.

Never sure about the prices of thirsty cars with high VED but are they holding ok, do they sell easily ?

Convertibles seem to be a bit cheaper for some reason when i have been searching

Convertibles seem to be a bit cheaper for some reason when i have been searching

Time of year I guess...

Because they have a bigger ass than Kim's....

Picture-491.png

Because they have a bigger ass than Kim's....

Picture-491.png

I would get her top down and give her a good ragging....

Kim that is, not the convertible ;)

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

• Like 1