Oil top up...

aerialbender262

there going to be worth a fortune in a few years. they only built 80 isn before they went pop. if i remember rightly it was built on the platform of a small italian sports car.

After a google search it was the Qvale Mangusta. No never heard of it either.

...80!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cars gonna cost a bomb and to service will be beyond a joke then! this will be one for a collectors bladdy barn then :( THANKS for the trivia much appreciated :)

Basically a Rover with a Mustang V8 IIRC

The base MG XPower SV was powered by a 320 bhp (239 kW; 324 PS) at 6000 rpm 4.6 L Ford Modular V8[8] with a torque of 302 lb·ft (409 N·m) at 4750 rpm but was expensive due to the complex carbon fibre body. Both manual and automatic transmissions were available. The manual car had a top speed of 165 mph (265 km/h) and a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time of 5.3 seconds.[2] Club Sport options, for customers who wished to use their SVs on the track, were planned but never produced. They included a 5·0 L 1,000 bhp (700 kW) version, thanks to factory-approved nitrous oxide injection kits, though the basic version had 410 hp (306 kW) with speed limited to 195 mph (314 km/h).

The 2004 XPower SV-R featured a more highly tuned 5.0 L 32-valve V8 with 385 bhp (287 kW; 390 PS) and is believed to have a top speed of around 175 mph (281.5 km/h) and a 0-60 mph (97 km/h) time of 4.9 seconds.[2]

The SV-S version used the 4.6 litre engine but was fitted with a supercharger to match the 385 bhp (287 kW) of the 5.0 litre versions. Only three were made. One SV-R was fitted with a supercharger to become the SV-RS, however this used an SV 4.6 litre engine.

Edited by ATTAK Z
  • Like 1

Oh no mr stoopids back with another question regarding his 350z-gt4....Guy's dont half get a buzz when i pull up and the ole brembo's squeal your arrival :) so reminds me of wrc service area's in the days when me ole mate petter rolled in with his pranged scooby (loved it) now then the question is... how do i make the brembo's squeal 100% of the time? and q 2 is...it won't affect the life time of disc or pad will it guy's????

Oh no mr stoopids back with another question regarding his 350z-gt4....Guy's dont half get a buzz when i pull up and the ole brembo's squeal your arrival :) so reminds me of wrc service area's in the days when me ole mate petter rolled in with his pranged scooby (loved it) now then the question is... how do i make the brembo's squeal 100% of the time? and q 2 is...it won't affect the life time of disc or pad will it guy's????

Thats a question I've never seen before. to make them squeal you need to remove the pads and remove the anti-squeal shims and also clean off all of the copper slip grease. i can't see it damaging anything just making a bloody racket!

Thats a question I've never seen before. to make them squeal you need to remove the pads and remove the anti-squeal shims and also clean off all of the copper slip grease. i can't see it damaging anything just making a bloody racket!

...bladdy racket is my middle name :) :) :) :) z vet i wanna poster of you on my wall... TOP REPLY...Lets make some noise out there....one day i promise to grow up :)