Hoping to get a Zed the weekend...

Grundy

Hi Guys, started looking for Zed's early this year, however my current car is about to die any time in the next few days.

So need a new car fast!

Spotted these 2 Zed's in my price range....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201309299016693/sort/default/usedcars/transmission/manual/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/po155tq/radius/100/page/1?logcode=p

That was the 1st one I spotted, really wanted the Azure blue, however I will end up wrapping them to a new color anyway.

Then I just found this one today...Thing that confuses me is I thought the GT spec came with Ray Alloys stock?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/2004-nissan-350z-gt--azure-blue/1717058#

Anyway was just after a few comments and opinions of what you all think?

Plan to go this weekend

Thanks

Matt

Azure looks to be a great bargain, they are usually priced higher than that so snap it up!

GM one is not a GT4 and doesn't have 300bhp so I would personally avoid.

Rays were only standard on the GT from 06 on wards.

Azure looks to be a great bargain, they are usually priced higher than that so snap it up!

GM one is not a GT4 and doesn't have 300bhp so I would personally avoid.

Rays were only standard on the GT from 06 on wards.

Planning too, waiting for him to answer his phone, Will try him again later this evening.

Yeah the newcastle one, just spoke to him, mentioned it was a Cat C :( Too good to be true.

Yeah, he just didn't seem keen on selling it.

I'm now in two minds as whether to get the Gunmetal Zed. I have to get a car this weekend...Budget 5-6k.

The trouble with the GM one is there is very little info to go on. It might be ok. It's cheap enough for me to wonder why that is? There is nothing to lose by going to see it but I would approach it fairly cautiously. You never know your luck - maybe they just want to get shot of it before the winter? You can see the reg just about - maybe you could check some stuff out in advance. They only quote mobile tel nos. so not sure quite what sort of place it is.

Its not a big dealer, (pictures are taken on the street)... but you have to start off somewhere.

If you have a budget of 5-6k I have Luke Fullers car, he was a member on here. 2005, Black 29k miles with Gold Rays, Eibach suspension and spacers £5990. that is a cat d but has full history. Nice car.

Take a look at my website.

Greg Tradelink Cars.

www.tradelinkcars.co.uk

Its not a big dealer, (pictures are taken on the street)... but you have to start off somewhere.

If you have a budget of 5-6k I have Luke Fullers car, he was a member on here. 2005, Black 29k miles with Gold Rays, Eibach suspension and spacers £5990. that is a cat d but has full history. Nice car.

Greg Tradelink Cars.

www.tradelinkcars.co.uk

Luke was always raving about his car, about how you wouldn't know it was a cat D etc.

Greg Tradelink Cars.

www.tradelinkcars.co.uk

Ah your the dealership that I see all over auto trader :) Seen most your cars this year! Did spot the Black one, however didn't look like lt had leather interior.