CHRISTMAS DAY

max

It's like christmas day all over again the big difference is there are no socks in my stocking just my new exhaust, santa picked it up in new york on saturday and dropped it down my chimney at 11.00 o,clock today I had it fitted before 1.00 o,clock.

DSC00660.jpg

still in it's wrapping paper.

DSC00665.jpg

old and new.

DSC00668.jpg

finished look.

Big thank you to Adam who has made buying from the usa so easy I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

max.

Been out all afternoon with the roof down and it sounds so throaty and gets better the higher the revs go.

Thanks Adam shipping and duty were spot on and the guy that dropped it off could not beleive it was an exhaust.

max.

I saved quite a lot when you look at the same system at other dealers in the usa and delivery was totally painless only took one week from the order being placed to it arriving at my door, give Adam a call and he will make your wallet about £750 lighter.

max

Well done Max, it is quite nice!!!!! Just figure in the cost of the extra fuel you will be using over the next few months. Had a defective stereo under warranty for six weeks and after mine was fitted, couldnt be bothered to get it changed. Out of Barrow for a while ( work) so they should be safe from a "stereo" hit for a while. :thumbs:

Thursday evening ???

All the best,

Martin