Scottish Zeds !

hensh65

Hi Mark,

Just regarding a conversation on another thread, to see if you were up for doing a mapping weekend in Scotland. If so how many Zeds would you need to have booked in and we could see if we could do like a group buy.

Just a thought :)

Cheers

• Like 1

I have a person/company in mind I need to speak to the chap again hopefully on Sunday if not early next week.

Company is very well known and has a good name.

1st bunch of cars I will travel up to Scotland and carry out the tuning.

be in touch very soon.

Great news Alex, we can use this as a feeler thread to see what interest is out there.

1. Hensh65

I have a person/company in mind I need to speak to the chap again hopefully on Sunday if not early next week.

Company is very well known and has a good name.

1st bunch of cars I will travel up to Scotland and carry out the tuning.

be in touch very soon.

Great news Alex, we can use this as a feeler thread to see what interest is out there.

1. Hensh65

2. Drfeelgood73

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hensh65

Maybe better moving this to 350general - more forum bods might notice?

Has Mark at Abbey giving any indication of how many he needs to make it worth his while?

Also general area in Jockland? Mark hinted he had a rolling road in mind.

And lastly - probably better mentioning expected cost?

Hey Hensh65

Maybe better moving this to 350general - more forum bods might notice?

Has Mark at Abbey giving any indication of how many he needs to make it worth his while?

Also general area in Jockland? Mark hinted he had a rolling road in mind.

And lastly - probably better mentioning expected cost?

No indication mate, I think he was planning on setting a day up anyways so kinda just waiting to see when an where :lol: I am not sure the time it takes for remap but I would imagine a fair amount of time so if it was one day we couldnt have too many cars.

Prob about an hour for each one - time you strap it down and do a few runs. Assume the rev-up is done on rolling road on not in real time (road - if you know what I mean). 3rd gear runs along a dual carriage way for a full day might attract plod.. :teeth:

So maybe only 6-7 in a day - and even that might be tight.

Edited by aidan

Prob about an hour for each one - time you strap it down and do a few runs. Assume the rev-up is done on rolling road on not in real time (road - if you know what I mean). 3rd gear runs along a dual carriage way for a full day might attract plod.. :teeth:

So maybe only 6-7 in a day - and even that might be tight.

:lol: maybe just a few coppers, tbh I doubt we will have an issue getting enough Zeds. Only thing is a lot of Zeds go to sleep for the winter so we are running out of time or it will be early next year no doubt.

I'm not putting my name down for a few reasons. Scotland's a big place lol so it depends where abouts it is. Also depends which day it is to make sure I'm free.

It's just abit vague on details. When people know more I think more names will be put down.

Edited by Dblock

I'm in the same boat Dblock, work away from home too

So actual dates will be a hit or a miss but thought I'd get my name down before there's a waiting list!

I'm (hopefully) back in UK mid Nov....so anytime between then and end of Jan suits me. Not sure if that ties in with anyone else?

If Mark does manage to arrange a date then you would hope it would be well in advance so people can arrange to make it. Also he said he had a place in mind so where it is I am not sure but you would think it would be somewhere around the central belt.

• 2 weeks later...