I pick up my Yellow GT4 next week (hopefully!)

Hey guys just thought i'd spread the news..... I'm hopefully picking up my newly purchased 350Z next week :yahoo: No 141 Yellow GT4 & I can't wait....., can someone tell me how much it takes to fill the tank?

Will prob put Optimax or Shell V power in it....

Cheers

:thumbs:

Hey guys just thought i'd spread the news..... I'm hopefully picking up my newly purchased 350Z next week :yahoo: No 141 Yellow GT4 & I can't wait....., can someone tell me how much it takes to fill the tank?

Will prob put Optimax or Shell V power in it....

Cheers

Hallilueyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the guy that has bought the 900 mile UY zed :teeth: Expertly advised by me, I hasten to add B)

Good work fella :thumbs:

PS: its an 80 litre tank so you can do the maths. I've had 75 litres in mine which cost the wrong side of £70 :)

:welcome: Hobbit

Your UY has caused a lot of debate on here over recent weeks, why the hell didn't the guy sell it quicker? Hope you got a good deal - it certainly seemed to be. :thumbs:

WoReD on here (I think) did post a thread months ago about GT4s - where they were, who owned them etc - maybe he knows how many 350z-uk owners there are? Or we start a new thread :dry: ???

Welcome to the superfast UY club!!

I'm in the process of updating the GT4 Register as a result of last weeks Silverstone event.

The topic you need to see is at:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=999

No. 141's details have never been in the register before except the reg no which was picked up off an ebay ad many months ago.

Cheers!

I'll put my details in next week when i have collected my car :thumbs:

Cheers for the welcome guys, glad to see my cars all ready created a bit of a stir in Z world ;) , well its only got 900 miles on it....... & totally mint..

The guy doesnt know why it wasnt shifting, he was getting a fair few calls but no one actually came to see it, who knows maybee it was the location???, but hey to every sob story theres allways a happy ending...

I saw it

Loved it

and bought it

And have to say, she will be very well looked after, as i'm very maticulous about my cars. But have to say, did @*!# it at the price of fueling the tank :scare:

After all i am use to a 2 Litre 16 Valve MR2 :D REV 5 mint might I add....

Thanks for the Info & the great welcome & cheers Sarnie for the helpp, much appreciated :thumbs: