Urgent! Clutch pedal on the floor and won't come back

Dashurik

Just happend half an hour ago,luckily was within my permit zone ,so left car safely in the parking bay 10min walk from home.....few lads and the wife made it happend! :-)

Now bad bit: clutch pedal went on the floor and won't come back,so cant drive at all! What went wrong,how costly it can be and anybody know good mobile mechanic who can do it on the spot? I live in w9 London....Any help/advise much appreciated!

If your car is a 350 DE and if not a hydraulic issue then it will more than likely be a broken clutch fork ball pin or broken clutch fork.

If it is an HR it will more than likely be a burst CSC.

All parts are in stock and good to go same/next day if required.

Just drop me a PM if I can help further mate.

Alex. :)

• Like 1

In heavy traffic, if I'm pressing the clutch down loads it gets stuck or half a second and then pops up up. Annoying and gets me worried. Any thoughts? Common problem? Or am I pressing it to hard? It's 55 uk gt. fully serviced by Nissan

Clutch return spring...I had this on my Merc...only a guess as not sure of the set up on the Zed. :wacko:

In heavy traffic, if I'm pressing the clutch down loads it gets stuck or half a second and then pops up up. Annoying and gets me worried. Any thoughts? Common problem? Or am I pressing it to hard? It's 55 uk gt. fully serviced by Nissan

This is what you require mate to fix your issue: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54896-clutch-slave-cyls-braided-line-and-fluid-kit/

In stock and good to go same/next day.

• Like 1

This is what you require mate to fix your issue: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/54896-clutch-slave-cyls-braided-line-and-fluid-kit/

In stock and good to go same/next day.

Thank you, on the list to buy now!! I wanted the wheels refurbed but rather get this first

Another one cured by the Zman kit. Refused to come back up after spells sat in traffic, in the heat.

All good since and my super techs had it done in double quick time, though the bleed was slightly tricky - until you read the workshop manual that is!

I had the same issue got the kit from Zmanalex, but did it before it went to the floor, used Ross at Japex to fit it, they did a great job would well

recommend them and 30mins from you. :thumbs:

Just thinking how to get my zed to their place? Do you know anybody who can transport my zed? I usually go to Sly ,but he is miles away from me and it will costs ££££to transport my zed to him..

I had the same issue got the kit from Zmanalex, but did it before it went to the floor, used Ross at Japex to fit it, they did a great job would well

Just thinking how to get my zed to their place? Do you know anybody who can transport my zed? I usually go to Sly ,but he is miles away from me and it will costs ££££to transport my zed to him..

Call Ross at Japex and ask him if he can arrange transport of the car to him, also Alex will send the clutch kit direct to them. They are very helpful.. :thumbs:

Edited by WhackyWill

Sounds like a plan! Thx

Call Ross at Japex and ask him if he can arrange transport of the car to him, also Alex will send the clutch kit direct to them. They are very helpful.. :thumbs:

Sounds like a plan! Thx

Sent you a PM with details. :thumbs: