Just gone on ebay full Turbo Kit

Easty

OK Let me try again (but it's still a piece of string)

I'll do the SC as it's probably the best for what you want and I have more knowledge on that than a TT

Firstly you will need a kit Vortech is the most popular - New around £4,500 pre-owned £2,000 - £3,000

Possibly a new zorst and some de-cats £400 - £1500 again depends what you have and what you want / need

New injectors and FRS - £350 - £800 - again depends on spec, new or used and exact requirements

A few must have supporting mods - at least 1 wide band AFR gauge and a boost gauge - oil temp is useful as well. £200+

Other useful mods include an oil cooler not essential but handy on an FI Zed.

Mapping and dyno - assuming you go uprev as it would be the easiest and cheapest for the above at least £500

Labour - if your doing it yourself fine £0 if your getting it done for you probably £2000+

pick the bones out of that :)

Also please do bear in mind if your gonna throw another 100 - 150 HP out of the back wheels then it is not the worse idea in the world to consider supporting mods like -

Brakes

Suspension (springs and shocks)

Bushes

ARB's

etc.

Also think about it very carefully there are a lot cheaper cars to get the power and speed out of for less money!

Lastly - if I were you I'd do it the other way round -

Sort the brakes and suspension first, get some decent tyres and a bit of tuition on track - That will make you and your Zed faster. see NeilP or Jez from Horsham or Buster (to name only a few) who have quick well setup NA Zeds!

Then if/when that's not enough look at FI as a possible route if your keeping the Zed, read everything you can find and start looking for deals and 2nd hand kits coming up.

Hope it helps :thumbs:

• Like 4

How much would it cost to get a 350z Turboed or supercharged then?

Well abouts lol

Well abouts lol

That is such a piece of string question - Somewhere between £4k and £15k

Well abouts lol

Lol let me have a crack at the question again, How much roughly for a reliable fi kit with standard internals and only pushing 350bhp or 300whp? Not looking for massive power gains just a little boost with reliability just to liven things up abit. ;)

My forge engine build incl turbo kit was 16k. If your going to go FI, no point keeping standard internals because your only going to want to up the boost anyway.. and to spend 3/4k + on a FI kit for only 300whp is pointless, its a lot of money for so little power IMO..

Well abouts lol

I've had quotes higher than that, albeit with the stupidly expensive twin GTM SC kit.

Thank you very much for the info yup im doing the brakes and handling as we speak, Yes I wanted to try do it in stages and eventually forge internals and up the boost etc. I know i could just buy an R34 and get mega power out of it but i wanted something different hence why i have a V35 but i feel like im used to the power now maybe go exhaust hfc etc then uprev will keep me entertained for a while =) thanks for the info though everyone. :)