Agency Power

mouthwash

Can anyone confirm when it says cat back exhaust it actually includes a y-pipe or whether they consider the y-pipe part of the cats.

In all the adverts I've seen for an AP exhaust it says cat back yet I've not actually seen a y-pipe or anything that would connect to two cats?

Fancy changing my exhaust to a single exit :)

Thanks,

A cat back would include the y pipe or parts to replace it with if its a dual system. I have noticed some lazy sellers listing everything as cat back just because they include the mid pipe though.

No idea specifically on the AP system though, sorry.

Hi. It's called a cat back as it should include every component from the cat backwards. Hence the name Cat-Back.

Can get very confusing at times :)

I think he is more interested to know whether it truly is a cat-back, does it include the YPipe. Which in theory it should do, but it would raise a concern for me also.

I'm not so sure about that, my line of work the salary seems rather nice over there.

No idea what the cost of living is like though.

It does depend on where in the US but the cost of living is cheaper in the states.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+Kingdom&country2=United+States

Would love to live there myself and I am trying!