Nismo Juke

OV53

The juke is an acquired taste. I got a brand new 1.5dci one for the missus back in Dec 2011. Took me quite a while to warm to it but now its not a bad fun little car. It has its quirks and the engine took about 15000 miles to loosen up. It still has a massive turbo lag being a little diesel engine, but once you get used to slipping the clutch and staying in a lower gear when you approach roundabouts etc its easy enough to drive. Handles pretty good too on the back rounds for such a high up car.

Wouldnt mind test driving a nismo one just to see how they compare!

The juke is an acquired taste. I got a brand new 1.5dci one for the missus back in Dec 2011. Took me quite a while to warm to it but now its not a bad fun little car. It has its quirks and the engine took about 15000 miles to loosen up. It still has a massive turbo lag being a little diesel engine, but once you get used to slipping the clutch and staying in a lower gear when you approach roundabouts etc its easy enough to drive. Handles pretty good too on the back rounds for such a high up car.

Wouldnt mind test driving a nismo one just to see how they compare!

They dropped a GTR engine into it for the Juke R so there is obviously an element of fun there! The whole thing looks fresh, 1.6 turbo kicking out 200bhp shows that it ain't no god damn slouch either.

The first thing on my list of things to do would be to get better wheels and drop it about 3 inches though, it's just so damn high!

They dropped a GTR engine into it for the Juke R so there is obviously an element of fun there!

I had a sit in & general nose around a Juke R last weekend - awesome little beast, and a bargain at £400,000.00 haha

I am green with envy!

Decent looking wee cars, but isn't £5k a bit much of a premium for 10 extra HP and a few subtle body mods?

£2.5k ;)

Demo car?

There's one at my local for £18k with a thousand miles which I think is a steal!

The 2wd one is the one you want for £20k new. The Ntec or whatever that is 190bhp is £17.5k. You must have been talking about the standard Ntec being £5k cheaper, but that is only 110bhp.

£18k is a steal for a slightly used one but for £18k I could get a 5 year old RS4 with decent miles!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We run a DIG T Nissan Juke as Development car

xc9c.jpg

running around 230 hub bhp now up from around 175 hub bhp fro a stock DIG T

We also tuned a few Nismo on our Dynapack Dyno

vjy8.jpg

they go real well with a little help

will get the dyno plotsup tomorrow

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1