Took delivery of this bad boy and bad girl today!

The G Man

No it's not buddy, but then there's the bonus that if I add them, it's actually a genuine Nismo version they're going on :lol:;)

:lol: yeah, I suppose you could look at it like that.

It's a shame really, you'd expect Nissan/Nismo to have included little pieces like that - well, I would anyway.

How do the seats compare? I keep seeing they are cloth seats with no heated elements. Now I don't care about the heated seats (I use them once a year for novelty), but going from my nice leathers/alcantra to cloth seems a bit of downgrade?

Other than that I'm lovin the nismo... and probably gonna sort one out this xmas...

How do the seats compare? I keep seeing they are cloth seats with no heated elements. Now I don't care about the heated seats (I use them once a year for novelty), but going from my nice leathers/alcantra to cloth seems a bit of downgrade?

Other than that I'm lovin the nismo... and probably gonna sort one out this xmas...

I quite like my heated seats but can't say it's a deal breaker. I would say this but I reckon the Black Edition has the best interior of all the variants. I am also thinking about going for a Nismo in about a year though. I see on Autotrader some of the ex-demo ones are already coming down in price a fair bit (black though - much prefer the white and just wish they'd release the red one here).

The seats are completely different, not just the material, a bit more, erm snug ;)

The seats are completely different, not just the material, a bit more, erm snug ;)

Cool, I'm not too keen the OEM seat, I feel I need more support when cornering hard. They're good but I'd upgrade if I could afford a set of Brides.

Cool, I'm not too keen the OEM seat, I feel I need more support when cornering hard. They're good but I'd upgrade if I could afford a set of Brides.

Like these perhaps?

551250_10150981208594948_1431946732_n.jpg

Ultra JDM points! :lol:

The seats are the one disappointing feature of the car for me. The material is exactly the same as on my non GT 350z so it feels that it has not progressed. Having said that, the seats do hold you place well especially when cornering hard and they feel as though the padding is harder.

• 2 weeks later...

The combination of the HP and Torque make a huge difference, this is coming from a 370 with HFCs, Akro exhaust, Cosworth filters and Uprevved, doesn't somehow feel laboured, the brake upgrade makes a significant difference.

You can come and see it anytime buddy, PM when you're free and we'll sort something out.