Cheapest but best sounding exhaust backbox

dbass

Cheapest method is drilling some holes in your back box, or removing it completely without replacing it. Alternately have a browse on cougar store, tarmac Sportz, or redline styling, all are traders on here, all have a wide selection. If cobra and scorpion are what you want all will be able to help you out.

Wasso has standard back box but some magic in-between it and the engine and have to say its one of the best sounds I have ever heard on a Zed

Cheers matey and yes it was a great combo. Motordyne XYZ Pipe with HFC and Japspeed Decats.

Video here......

Skip to 30's and enjoy (tunnel included)

Pretty pointless just changing the backbox in my opinion, you're not gonna get the full effect of sound or power wise doing that.

There is an exhaust section on this forum too, you will find out any info you need by checking it out.

I wouldn't say that...if all you want in some noise then a back box for under 400 quid is money welt spent tbh!

Believe it or not some people think the Z is fast enough standard ;)

• Like 1

Pretty pointless just changing the backbox in my opinion, you're not gonna get the full effect of sound or power wise doing that.

There is an exhaust section on this forum too, you will find out any info you need by checking it out.

I wouldn't say that...if all you want in some noise then a back box for under 400 quid is money welt spent tbh!

Believe it or not some people think the Z is fast enough standard ;)

After 2 months of ownership it feels pretty slow to me, maybe I need to drive a 1.2 for a little while to appreciate it!! haha.

• Like 1