Carbon fibre wheels / hydro dipping

anglais49

Hydro-dipped carbon fibre wheels...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Like or don't like?

• Good
    • Bad

Hideous, why anyone would want "farbon" on nice cars is beyond me, it looks nothing like carbon and screams, i want carbon but cant afford it, should be reserved for saxos and barrow boy cars! Imho of course!

Each to there own and I would definitely not get my wheels done but for some interior & exterior parts it is fantastic. Tbh imo I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference when it's done properly by some of these companies nowadays. Oh and I think you mean "Barry boy cars" btw, not "barrow". ;)

Hideous, why anyone would want "farbon" on nice cars is beyond me, it looks nothing like carbon and screams, i want carbon but cant afford it, should be reserved for saxos and barrow boy cars! Imho of course!

Each to there own and I would definitely not get my wheels done but for some interior & exterior parts it is fantastic. Tbh imo I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference when it's done properly by some of these companies nowadays. Oh and I think you mean "Barry boy cars" btw, not "barrow". ;)

Exactly why i put "imho of course", but that is the whole basis of the thread.

Yes barry boys, your right :)

Edited by Jetpilot

What about this for some interior parts then seen as you all hate the wheels so much :p

I really like the way the gear stick surround is the opposite angle on the grain to the centre consul as well as the push button (unless intentional) and also the way the "farbon" curves to suit the shape of the contours, sorry, did i say really like........

What about this for some interior parts then seen as you all hate the wheels so much :p

I really like the way the gear stick surround is the opposite angle on the grain to the centre consul as well as the push button (unless intentional) and also the way the "farbon" curves to suit the shape of the contours, sorry, did i say really like........

+1

Personally i think dipping in general is pretty cool with some varied and quality designs and finishes, but carbon dipping (more so "carbon sort of look") is absolutely hideous and you can show me all the photos you like of it and i will still think its hideous, its just not for me :) I even think real carbon is a bit passe these days, its been done to death :surrender:

It would seem however others like it which is why you have a successful business :)