Azure owner for a month now

Hi all,

Thought I would finally get some photos up following the first wash and wax session (taken a few weeks back). Bought the car from amstrange1 (former member on here) back in mid-July, and very pleased with it. Will probably have to let it go this time next year, so going to enjoy it as much as possible whilst I can. What fantastic cars these machines are. Any questions, let me know. Car is an Azure GT (54 plate) late 2004, Uprev plus stainless exhaust are the only mods (didn't want an overly modified car). I imagine CS (Cougar Store) will see the car sooner or later, I'm based in Leicester and will be servicing mid October. Cheers, pdg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Edited by pdg32

Totally gutted to be doing this but personal circumstances have meant that I will have to let her go far, far sooner than expected. I've only just bought her as well :shrug:

Anyone genuinely interested (no traders please, or anyone suspicious of problems - there are none) please consult amstrange1's advert (former member on here who I bought it off, very sound guy) for '2004 azure gt 54 plate, and PM me for other details, pricing, etc.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70166-sold-2004-54-plate-azure-blue-350z-gt-uk-car-rays/

Don't need to sell urgently, would prefer the right buyer to come along - may consider part ex for a very cheap, economical run about, my commute to work just doesn't suit the zed unfortunately.

Such is life :(

Edited by pdg32