Does anyone know if this works??

zippypooz

Blue tooth adaptor... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-Z33-Genuine-Car-Bluetooth-Adapter-KE283CDBT1-/261256046471?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item3cd412e787

Im thinking/hoping this will allow me to play my iphone music...what do you think?? I have the bose system with the six disc front loader.

Thanks.

No, bluetooth is for phone calls only with the bose.

Thats also quite over priced, expect to pay less than £70

ok cool, i thought as much!! And yeah ive seen it for less, thanks for your reply!! Can playing your phone music be that hard lol!!?

Consider that the Zed audio system can be up to 10 years old, so think back what the technologies of that time would have been.

Only other way of running music from your iPhone 5 to the Bose is to do a Bose Hack or a cassette adapter

Yeah ive heard about the hack. Maybe looks like a new stereo lol!! im using a radio signal adaptor at the mo but ideally want a better sound

d:(

Consider that the Zed audio system can be up to 10 years old, so think back what the technologies of that time would have been.

Only other way of running music from your iPhone 5 to the Bose is to do a Bose Hack or a cassette adapter

Yeah ive heard about the hack. Maybe looks like a new stereo lol!! im using a radio signal adaptor at the mo but ideally want a better sound

d:(

TBH, it's the least hassle with needing to experiment what works for you.

Just get new audio full stop, HU, speakers and amp(s), if you really want better sound, then you won't get past replacing EVERYTHING.

But don't go too flashy, cos the Zed does create roadnoise within the cabin and what may sound great when the car is static may loose some quality when on the go

• Like 1

Just FYI my GFs iPhone 5 won't work with my boss hack and neither did my old 3Gs the 4s works fine though....very odd.

The 5 and 3Gs don't recognise they are connected to headphones when I plug them in......

But mine works fine, iphone 5 and my mates 3GS

I have a Parrot MKI9200 and this allows me to play music from my Galaxy III through Bluetooth and the Bose sound system, it also has a USB connector and Iphone connector and allows me to make/recieve hands free calls. Its all tucked away inside the cubby box with the remote sate next to the gear knob. They can be picked up for about £140

• Like 1