Your Opinions In Buying This Zed.

TomZ

number plate surround should be the holy grail for a front end repair............nothing screams 'front ender' like a missing number plate surround! :lol:

Lots of members on here have taken off the number plate surround...! :scare:

true but to do it on a Cat D just asks for trouble when selling if you ask me.

• Like 1

Could the seats have been retrimmed due to vandalism damage, or the side airbags have deployed? If the bags have deployed, were they replaced, or is there just a resistor there? :shrug: Just my thoughts.

They're roadster seats I think mate.

Could the seats have been retrimmed due to vandalism damage, or the side airbags have deployed? If the bags have deployed, were they replaced, or is there just a resistor there? :shrug: Just my thoughts.

They're roadster seats I think mate.

Roadster seats have 2 control buttons on the passenger side, those seats only have one.

Pete

number plate surround should be the holy grail for a front end repair............nothing screams 'front ender' like a missing number plate surround! :lol:

I have a vinyl front number plate, as I had on my previous car. prefer the look.

He has stated panel damage, someone basically had a field day with it. However, there is nothing documentation wise to suggest this was the case and that it wasn't in fact a rear or front end smash. As I said, it ticks all of the boxes. It will have 12 months MOT, 3 Months Tax, Two Services Stamped in Book, Decent Tyre Tread etc.

Another thought...2 services stamped in the book is not a full service history on a 6 year old car, regardless of the mileage :scare:

I have a vinyl front number plate, as I had on my previous car. prefer the look.

Which is fair enough but if your trying to sell yours as a cat D with no front end damage I'd probably just point that fact out to and prospective buyer to avoid them getting suspicious.

I like those wheels - any idea how much a refurb like that might cost?

Depends if you want them powdercoated or painted (there was a thread on here recently involving that debate, so search for it if you want to know people opinions on the difference). Powdercoated you'd expect to pay between £200 - £250 for all 4 wheels. Not sure on painted quotes.