Can I get MacBook Air 13" quality but for less?

Wasso

Obviously a bit late to the pary but I bought an Asus Zenbook UX31 recently and I absolutely adore it - speed of EVERYTHING, way it looks and feels, screen and sound quality, its the knackers :)

Just looked them up, quality piece of kit, like the look of that a lot.

No worries, didn't know what the cost new, I think I get about 10% discounts maybe 15% on all apple products. And I get some Microsoft stuff for free

Is it ok to PM when the new Mac Pro lands please? :teeth:

I don't think 10-15% off the new Mac Pro rrp is going to make much of a difference, cannot see it costing less than £3000 when it finally arrives...even than I'm going to find it very hard to resist. May even work out cheaper to buy it over in the states when on holiday and carrying back in the hand luggage...it does look like a dust bin after all :lol:

Edited by gangzoom

No worries, didn't know what the cost new, I think I get about 10% discounts maybe 15% on all apple products. And I get some Microsoft stuff for free

Is it ok to PM when the new Mac Pro lands please? :teeth:

I don't think 10-15% off the new Mac Pro rrp is going to make much of a difference, cannot see it costing less than £3000 when it finally arrives...even than I'm going to find it very hard to resist. May even work out cheaper to buy it over in the states when on holiday and carrying back in the hand luggage...it does look like a dust bin after all :lol:

I like your thinking, spend £2k on on a holiday to California to save £500 on a MacPro. Any excuse for going back to Cali, Cali, Cali.

I think it's going to be a legitimate business expense.