In 10 days I'll have my first Z!!!

Ross Mac

Its finally happened - after months of searching I've just bought my first Z!!! :teeth::teeth:

Drove up to Glasgow on Saturday to view a Chilli Red one - I'd never seen a red one in the flesh before but it looked awesome and I ended up buying it!!

Its an 04 plate Non-GT with 38k and a FNSH got it for £15300 which Im pretty happy with.

Its immaculate inside and out with only a few stone chips - wheels are all perfect as well.

I collect it next week and I cant wait to get my mitts onto it!!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone on here for all the help and advice you have given me over the past few weeks. :thumbs:

Cheers

Thanks everyone - cant wait to get it may even try to get up there this Sunday if possible.

In all the exitement I totally forgot to take any pics but as soon as I have it I'll post some up.

Im already looking at some mods - I really like the look of the carbon lower bumper insert that I've seen on some other red ones but Im not sure who makes it?

Other things high on the shopping list:

Tonneau Cover

Luggage Net

Z Boot mat

Probably loads more when finances allow - like some nice fat Racing Hart wheels and an induction kit of some description :teeth::teeth:

luggage net either £35+ from ya local stealer or a halfords one for £7.99ish (like mine) will do the job nicely :)

you can try ebay for all three of the items as they do appear from time to time :)