Find me this, win a prize!

Ekona

Yup, genuine no-strings-attached offer of a massive surprise bag of awesome sweeties (exact options are changeable based on the winner's taste) to the person who can find me the cheapest AND based in UK supplier of the following:

Asus EeeBox EB1503

4GB RAM

1.8Ghz min CPU

No OS

I can find millions of places that are either foreign or come with an OS, but not the exact spec above and in the UK. I'm not buying foreign as I want the DSR protection, although whatever happens it's going on a cc.

Go go go! :D

I can't be arsed googling for stuff I want to buy either, can you lot do it for me please?

1st up, I need an 18-200 e-mount zoom lens... not from HK

Go go go :lol:

i hope you've got deep pockets for that one, i was quoted about £700 in the sony store

That's the closest I've found so far too, but like you say it has an OS. There's a reseller on there that sells without, but they're in Germany.

I've spent over an hour looking all over the interweb, it's doing my nut in :(

It has a DVD writer drive. Can't you just insert a disc of OS of choice and format the HDD before the OS runs? Never used these things, so unaware of what they really are...

Edited by Mike