Automatic folding mirrors?

glastoveteran

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how I can convince someone to stand right behind the car when I'm reversing so I don't bump the car behind me - someone soft with lint-free trousers?

now that would be far easier! :lol:

Lol Sarnie, he works for google so you got to understand his day is manic non-stop he will do it in the evening depending what time he gets in and if he can be bothered. Sorry mate but you are gonna have to wait. Must be a yellow thing :p

Lol Sarnie, he works for google so you got to understand his day is manic non-stop he will do it in the evening depending what time he gets in and if he can be bothered. Sorry mate but you are gonna have to wait. Must be a yellow thing :p

...what you saying - only people who work for Google have manic days?!?! :p (or were you just name dropping - in that case my best friend's mum's brother's son works for Microsoft!!! :p)

...what you saying - only people who work for Google have manic days?!?! :p (or were you just name dropping - in that case my best friend's mum's brother's son works for Microsoft!!! :p)

GOOGLE! The same company that have duvet fridays!!! Dont tell me they do any work as i know they dont

LMAO

Am still in work since 10am yesterday. :( One of our mail servers decided to have a hissy fit. Not the end of the world but our new mail server wasn't ready. We'd been planning a migration for this weekend. So last night we rebuilt the server and restored the db which in its own IT way told us to f**k off. Just tucking into my first meal in 24hrs. Must win lottery.

• 2 weeks later...