Red zed import **turbo**

BillyZed

Got a feeling it's a godspeed kit what if i Remember correctly its a cheap copy of the already cheap and poor fitting turbonetics kit.

Not 100% on that though.

Edited by Tomb

it is Godspeed i sent him an email said hes been offered £1300 so got to beat that, needs return fuel system and oil cooler

He confirmed that to me too:-

Yes mate I now have 6 different people after just the kit at the moment so cannot guarantee how much longer I will have it for, I've been offered £1300 by a guy who wants to come down, but obviously its first come first serve.

All the complete pipe work needed and intercooler was sourced from Godspeed and theres a lot of it.

Garret t3 Turbo

External wastegate

660cc injectors

All parts are for a 350z and were sourced separately.

All I would have had to do is a return fuel system and optional oil cooler which are not included.

The injectors will be included In this price which would cost £500-£600 alone!

The parts were sourced from the best companies and the kit cost me almost double this to source if you include postage and shipping.

• Like 1

it is Godspeed i sent him an email said hes been offered £1300 so got to beat that, needs return fuel system and oil cooler

He confirmed that to me too:-

Yes mate I now have 6 different people after just the kit at the moment so cannot guarantee how much longer I will have it for, I've been offered £1300 by a guy who wants to come down, but obviously its first come first serve.

All the complete pipe work needed and intercooler was sourced from Godspeed and theres a lot of it.

Garret t3 Turbo

External wastegate

660cc injectors

All parts are for a 350z and were sourced separately.

All I would have had to do is a return fuel system and optional oil cooler which are not included.

The injectors will be included In this price which would cost £500-£600 alone!

The parts were sourced from the best companies and the kit cost me almost double this to source if you include postage and shipping.

:ninja: ok then.... :lol::ninja:

Godspeed turbos are junk, start search about them and you will quickly find out how the turbo boys have been killing them quickly. China made guff.

My understanding was you needed a bottom end rebuild as the stock rods were like chocolate at 400bhp....?