time to sell I think :(

ddcboyle

After alot of debating, I think its time to leave the military and move back to live with parents and start a new career.

So now looking at selling the zed so I dont have to worry about fuel, tax and maintanance prices, and hopefully when career is sorted, I will be moving back to a zed again, possibly 350 roadster or 370.

Had a few offers in past 2months on car for 8k, so thats going to be my starting price and lower from there if theres no intrest. No use starting low I guess :)

Just incase you see my zed up on a.t or p.h and be like wtf 8k :p

Maybe the green will sell it :lol:

But for now and a few months, ill have my zed :)

Shame but we've all been there

Saw your car in Glasgow when it was half done so wouldve been nice to see it 100% complete

The colour will help sell it unless your target audience is Glasgow- only half the city will be interested :lol:

Im in scotland 19th to 1st sept so hoping to get on a few 350 meets.

Need to rewrap the front bumper, finish the p3 service and fiz clicky axel before I sell, sso the next owner doesnt have any issues. So still a little left to do :)

I thought green would be hard to sell, but seems not (until I do actually list it and no1 replies :lol: )