Problems in gear 1?

fairladyz2013

Keep it in first gear at 4000 revs, then plant your foot down. if theres no kickback... well.. there should be

Edit: if your just putting foot down in first, they do seem slow to the driver as theres no turbo kick and power seems to start at higher revs

Edited by ddcboyle

isnt this the throttle mapping being particularly retarded in the first 3 gears? mine takes a little while to respond when pulling away in first gear, thinking of a d1 throttle controller might be the answer.

Thats my next mod. It doesnt make car add any bhp etc, but it supposedly makes the car a bit more jumpy. As if there was no inbetween for the accelerator pedal, just pure footdown power.

Edit: does your car have any mods? Things like cheap intakes etc can slow the car. And where are you located?

Edited by ddcboyle

I think theres only 3 companys that can do it. Costs around 400 I believe. I havent had any mods youve read here, but maybe look at throttle controller first if you dont have 400pound to spare.

Remember to take esp off, or get some1 to drive ur car and sit as passenger then you will feel the power