Back from the Bodyshop

Stutopia

It's been tough not having her for 5 loooooong days, but finally got to pick my Zed up this afternoon from sunny St Annes Body Centre (https://www.facebook.com/pages/St-Annes-Bodywork-Centre/227248237368799). I can't say I've particularly enjoyed the mindless chit chat with taxi drivers each day, but I did enjoy showing my Zed off this afternoon. :) Thanks to Jon there, really pleased with all the work. Super excited about the results, hope you all don't mind some light pic whoring.

New lip (thank you tarmac sportz :thumbs: ) very pleased with the final result. The front bumper has also been done as it was starting to look like a Maccy Dees trainee assistant's boat race.

P1020394_zpsd8910733.jpg

P1020399_zpsefaa75f0.jpg

P1020402_zpsff30ca7a.jpg

A previous owner had done a not so smart repair on a wing mirror, so these have gone gloss black.

P1020407_zps2c83c12b.jpg

The door handles were bubbling up through the paint from behind, so they have been resprayed, as close to OEM as they could achieve. Very pleased with this as they really showed the car's ages, until now that is.

P1020409_zps735adf4d.jpg

Cheeky little step down the side. I quite like these, relatively subtle. Courtesy of aerokit.

http://www.aerokit.e...?product_id=110

P1020413_zpsb9cdf1c2.jpg

P1020415_zpsf199896b.jpg

P1020420_zps5f593950.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, rear diffuser thanks to Steve @ Redline. Extremely pleased with this, but the photo doesn't do it justice. Something I intend to remedy later on today.

P1020418_zpsa677bcaf.jpg

PS - I know a diffuser with no spats looks stuck on Chris ;)

I'll be in touch...

Edited by SuperStu
  • Like 1

looking good, nice wing mirrors to im doing the same , having the exact same done as you now diffuser, bumpers and sides done...5 days ha!! mines been gone for 5 weeks now I forgot I even own a zed :lol:

5 weeks, that's insane! Are they growing the stuff off the car like an ear on a mouse?

• 3 months later...