The start of a long and ginger project! Updated 28/7/13

Oakley350z

Well to be fair, this isn't really the start. But the only start I've managed to get pictures of!

Recently fitted my Nismo lip as supplied by Tarmac!

And also gave the wheels a bit of love and attention!

image-18.jpg

How it looked when it went in... Splitter has been bonded on (with a lot of bond! I get abit paranoid about things falling off!)

image-30.jpg

Got bored so decided to clear coat my carbon wrappage

image-27.jpg

Just looks like a gloss black bonnet now! With a faint weave... This has now been taken off as the birds pipped all over it and has caused a reaction with the wrap !

image-23.jpg

Shoes off!

image-22.jpg[/url

Smoothed in the splitter to the bumper, so no gaps were visible. Wanted it to look as though it was meant to be there, not as if 'av a go Andy' has had a bit of Sunday fun!

Sorted the stone chips and scratches whilst I was at it

image-12.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

Went for a satin bronze. Before anyone asks, I don't know what colour it is! I made it myself, after buying the wrong colour this was my only option, unless I wanted my wheels turquoise :(

image-16.jpg

Bumper all finished and gleaming!

image-28.jpg

As a finishing touch I decided to restore the tired black and fly beaten grill with the same colour from the wheels

Will follow up with some ' finished product ' pictures tonight when I take some

And I'm sure a lot more modding will follow ;)

Edited by Oakley350z

Thanks for the comments!

Not sure what to do with it really, in two minds wether to go the full Nismo route, or something different... Thinking charge speed rear with a flush bootlid..

Needing spacers and lowering a few mil, but it needs new disks and pads, could do with a good service (for peace of mind) and possibly a clutch a few months down the line..