Nissan GTR 1/4 Mile 7 Seconds! (Road Legal Car)

Wasso

Amazingly fast and I bet its a masterpiece of an engine etc etc. Still doen't do much for me. Don't get me wrong I'd take one if I got one for free but I'd rather so many other cars.

I feel exactly the same, if I had £65k to spend I think I'd buy something like a TVR Sag instead of a GTR and save the extra £20-25k for repairs and petrol. ;)

Amazingly fast and I bet its a masterpiece of an engine etc etc. Still doen't do much for me. Don't get me wrong I'd take one if I got one for free but I'd rather so many other cars.

I feel exactly the same, if I had £65k to spend I think I'd buy something like a TVR Sag instead of a GTR and save the extra £20-25k for repairs and petrol. ;)

£25k for repair, you're not thinking of keeping it long then? :lol:

£25k for repair, you're not thinking of keeping it long then? :lol:

:lol:

Back on the GTR though, being able to buy a brand new one for £65k or a second hand one for as low as ~£35k is pretty amazing considering what you get. I really wish it stirred some form of emotion in me, if it did I'd be out buying one tomorrow.

I've never been so conflicted about whether I want a car. I spend half my time thinking l love em and ill get one when I'm done with the Z and the other half thinking - nope they're just too big and expensive to run etc. just can't make my mind up :)

Edited by sipar69

Excellent performer and we know that but costs and its kinda box ugly stance doesn't exactly make you go SEX ON WHEELS.

We love its performance but it isn't a looker.....

Susan_Boyle(28).jpg

(I'm not saying Susan Boyle is my taste but she performs very well :lol: )