Some pics of my GT4

MickJ

Ive taken the liberty of altering the post to display the thumbnails - click each one to enlarge :thumbs:

Lovely car - but of course I am a little biassed. ;)

many thanks, i'd never would have known how to do it :blush:

You lucked out with that plate being on it already :thumbs:

Nice ride. Pity you got stuck with the s.l.o.w custard though :p

:teeth:

Dont forget jonathan you may get a beating from TEAM CUSTARD in the karting. Nice car MickJ :thumbs:B)

Team Custard - I like that.

I'd like to say "I doubt that" Beavis but will reserve judgement until afterwards in the pub :dry: I've only got one endurance race victory under my belt with a couple 2nd and 3rd places and I understand you're a bit of a racer... :drive1:

Nice dude, should catch up with you when i am in coventry some time

When you are up here you don't seem to be too far away from my location, I'm away from Friday night for a week down Kent but won't be in Zed unfortunately as I'm nipping over to France for some duty free so need to use the 407 Coupe, but no doubt we will catch up!

BTW all you Ultra Yellow owners, did you get a can of flyspray thrown in with the car? ;)

Team Custard - I like that.

I'd like to say "I doubt that" Beavis but will reserve judgement until afterwards in the pub :dry: I've only got one endurance race victory under my belt with a couple 2nd and 3rd places and I understand you're a bit of a racer... :drive1:

Well we will see tomorrow night, i did a bit of karting last year in Wales, should only take a few laps to get up to speed......just a bit worried over my level of fitness ;) Any prizes for fastest lap tomorrow? :thumbs:

But Team Custard it is B)

Nice dude, should catch up with you when i am in coventry some time

When you are up here you don't seem to be too far away from my location, I'm away from Friday night for a week down Kent but won't be in Zed unfortunately as I'm nipping over to France for some duty free so need to use the 407 Coupe, but no doubt we will catch up!

BTW all you Ultra Yellow owners, did you get a can of flyspray thrown in with the car? ;)

Im there this weekend so you may see my coming up the M1 M6 on friday.

Will catch up soon though, and get that sarnie person to come too maybe?