Gunmetal 2004 (54) Nissan 350z - 12 months MOT, 6 months tax

smudgedon

Time to let her go :( I know people use the term "reluctant sale" a lot in these threads, but I think whoever has seen me in person with my car and then read my threads on what else is happening in my life will truly understand that this is the last thing I ever wanted to do

For sale is a 2004 (54) Nissan 350z GT UK Spec with all the usual bits:

Heated electric leather seats

Multi function steering wheel controls

Cruise control

Brembo brake setup

Bose sound system

Xenon headlights

I have fastidiously maintained her since she has been in my ownership, with regular washes that take HOURS because I want her spotless and no expense spared on servicing and general maintenance

I have only ever used Shell V-Power in her, apart from once when I was desperate for fuel at 2am in the morning so put in 10 litres of BP Ultimate to get me home and didn't let the revs go over 2.5k RPM, filling up with V-Power again the next day

Most important bits:

- mileage currently on 82,157 and will increase slightly

- last serviced by Sly at Kaizer Motor on 23rd February 2013 which was a P3 service, along with dif oil and gearbox oil change as well. Kaizer's comments on the car when doing his all over checks were that she is a great example with no issues whatsoever, and he knows his stuff!

- MOT is about to get renewed, so will have 12 months as of next week

- Tax has just been done for 6 months, valid until 31st December 2012

- All 4 tyres have in excess of 5mm of tread

- Absolutely no mechanical issues since ownership

- A MOUNTAIN of service history to show it has been well maintained even before me owning her

- 2 driving keys and 1 valet key

Exterior:

The bodywork is in excellent condition, with the usual marks caused by a car of it's age

The front bumper has the normal stone chips and slight scuff on the passenger side which can't be seen unless close up to the car

The paintwork is AMAZING - when it's clean the flake in the paint really comes out and makes her sparkle

She also had the side skirts, wing mirrors and top of the rear bumper wrapped in clear protective vinyl to stop any scratches etc. I never even realised this until I looked through the service history one day and it wasn't a cheap job from the receipts for it!

All 4 wheels have various marks and could do with a refurb to bring them back up to perfect condition, but nothing that is easily visible unless you're looking for them when close to the car

Interior:

In very good condition throughout

The drivers seat bolster has the usual marks from wear over the years but is easily fixable and no where near as bad as some seats I've seen

There is a slight mark on the centre console underneath the stereo

There are some marks on the plastic in the boot

Engine and drivetrain:

The mountain of paperwork that comes with this car is just a reflection of how well she drives. I have never had a single issue with the drive of the car and it is still as tight and pulls just as well as the 1st time I drove her, and would probably go as far to say from the day it left the factory. I had her on a rolling road a couple of months into ownership and the readout was 271.8bhp, just 4.2bhp below the factory quoted figure showing how well the engine has been maintained

The gearbox oil change at the last service did a world of good, giving the gear changes a lovely fluidity whilst still having the characteristic clunk that the 350z has

Extras:

- "Z" badges front and back giving the car something different over the standard Nissan burgers

- Custom metal gear shifter with black and purple fabric boot around it

- LED interior lights, LED number plate lights and LED boot light

- 350z floor mats and boot mat

- Custom tonneau cover the sits under the rear strut brace

- Brand new Brembo brake pads fitted less than 500miles ago

- Earthing kit on the engine helping with idle and pickup

- Aluminium "Z" logo'd washer bottle cap

- Black vinyl roof

603786_10151178786156067_383976314_n.jpg

20121104_160610_HDR.jpg

20120922_172534_zps7dd58f81.jpg

Please note the gear stick is the below picture is the OEM one. I am including my metal one in the sale

20120715_110741.jpg

Looking for a quick sale, so priced at £6,250

This is great base for someone to either have as standard or start their own project

Feel free to ask any questions, car is located in Sutton in Surrey

Edited by smudgedon

Sorry to you are getting rid mate. Can I just say I love the first pictures in your initial post the Z looks amazing!! Where did you take this.

Ye was taken in the Graffiti Tunnel in Leake Street under Waterloo Station

Which has subsequently been gated up and shut to traffic, so fellsteruk you won't be able to do you own.

• 2 weeks later...