Stubby aerial rip off.....

fellsteruk

Well, a seller of some nice nismo valve caps also had a stubby which I like so ordered both on ebay caps are very nice but the stubby was as much use as a chocolate teapot.. Would you believe not one single radio channel could get picked up with it.

Contacted the seller for a full refund and I await his reply, anyway... Where can I get a decent one that works? I know you guys will have plenty of suggestions :) I like the nismo ones :)

I had the Nismo carbon stubby. It was pants.

Contact Steve 350z at Redlibe or Tarmac Sportz, both traders on here. Genuine Honda RDX stubby about £13 is the choice of champions :thumbs:

Edited by 14N
  • Like 1

I had the Nismo carbon stubby. It was pants.

Contact Steve 350z at Redlibe or Tarmac Sportz, both traders on here. Genuine Honda RDX stubby about £13 is the choice of champions :thumbs:

+1 always contact traders on here first :thumbs:

I done the same as you and bought the ebay one and it was crap and could only get radio 1 but it wasn't clear, then I bought the Honda rdx from redline and it works perfect.just a little bigger than the ebay one was though

I also bought the Nismo Carbon one on eBay..it was total crap and could not get one station, changed it for the Honda RDX and its perfect. :thumbs:

Just to throw my spanner into the air, I use an S2000 one as I got it for free, no loss of signal either. Honda seem to make good stubby aerials, RDX one seems like a good choice, Steve would be the person I'd buy one from :thumbs:

• Like 1

OK guys, I think we've sufficiently answered the OP's questions, "what stubby can I use and where can I get one?" and there appears to be a number of us now in possession of a crap Nismo stubby.

So, suggestions are welcome as to what this useless stubby can actually be used for :shrug:

I'll start:

1. Nismo tea stirrer

Edited by 14N

OK guys, I think we've sufficiently answered the OP's questions, "what stubby can I use and where can I get one?" and there appears to be a number of us now in possession of a crap Nismo stubby.

So, suggestions are welcome as to what this useless stubby can actually be used for :shrug:

I'll start:

1. Nismo tea stirrer

1. Nismo tea stirrer

2. Nismo lady stirrer (if that's too close to the mark feel free to delete :lol:)

• Like 1

1. Nismo tea stirrer

2. Nismo lady stirrer (if that's too close to the mark feel free to delete :lol:)

You'll know if you're too close to the mark if her toes curl up :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1