VEILSIDE BROTHERS !!!!!!!

Zedrush

Okay woke up early this morning as called Andy last night and told him Im coming round as he was helping me fix my door problem. Got to his house and we went for breakfast. He helped me fix my door so far and decided to go for a quick cruise as was sunny. Andy needed to go to a Nissan dealer to pic up a few pieces and i agreed to follow him.

(The looks on the way there was awesome B)B) )

As we arrived there were two parking spaces directly outside the main entrance to the Nissan Dealer so off course we parked up..and then it happened.... everybody walking by were looking mums with their kids checking out our rides, staff coming out asking what cars are they????

:wacko::wacko: er 350z :headhurt::headhurt::teeth:

Everybody were taken back by our cars...then Andy and I had a cheeky idea.. We wanted to take pictures of our cars but at the Nissan Garage there were alot of cars around that neede shot of to take the perfect pic of just our cars so......

I ask to see the manager who turned out to be the boss and introduced myself as an editor in a mag. I said that we are doing an artical on the two cars we brought up and would like the Nissan garage in the background with Nissan Staff standing inbetween. Unfortunatly most the staff were camera shy but the Owner and three managers agreed. They started moving cars out the way so that we could just have our cars in the picture with no other cars in shot to ruin it, ah bless them they really tried then they posed happily and excitedly as I took pictures...

My reason for this was simple... erm just something to do and give the poor buggers (Nissan Stealers Crew/staff) some entertainment for the day thinking they are gonna appear in all the mags....enjoy :teeth::teeth::teeth::yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_9077.jpg

IMG_9079.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

IMG_9083.jpg

cheers Andy who is currently editoring chief for Fast Car Magasine :lol::lol: for a great day out will see ya next week ;)

Cheers to J for an interesting day!! :lol:

Highlight for me had to be when they asked us when we imported our Z's and they didn't realise the JDM Z's came with doors like that!! Was priceless when we informed them they were acyually both UK cars! :teeth::teeth:

Great pics! Sounds like a very reasonable dealership too.

Bit unfair to take advantage using a little fib, but still - they have some nice pics there, and on a website getting an awful lot of traffic from owners and owners in waiting :)

I can imagine the looks that thoese two get in convoy! :teeth:

In all fairness, the engineers seemed to know what they were talking about and chatted to me about the rear clicking axle etc. The sales staff and managers were also top drawer. They took copies of the photos as well so you never know, they may use them for their own advertising!

Heres a picture of before the cars were moved as you can see we were not impressed with the set up here, they could of had the decency to have the red carpet out and got shot of these cars before we arrived, we are celebrities in the mag world after all :teeth::lol::lol:

population.jpg