Japfest Knockhill

Noticed this was on this Sunday, anyone been before or going? Not much info about it on the knockhill website. If the weather was ok was thinking of dragging the Mrs along, is it worth my £20 to get in?

Noticed this was on this Sunday, anyone been before or going? Not much info about it on the knockhill website. If the weather was ok was thinking of dragging the Mrs along, is it worth my £20 to get in?

Is it £20 for the car, or per person ?

Im going now but in a jeep! Its £10 each to get in. Think track times about £60 but im not 100%

Hope thats a jap Jeep ? lol :)

I will check with my ball and chain and see if I am allowed to go !

Im going now but in a jeep! Its £10 each to get in. Think track times about £60 but im not 100%

its an American jeep but il get some Nissan burgers on it for the day :lol:

its an American jeep but il get some Nissan burgers on it for the day :lol:

Stick any 350z parts you have lying about on it ! You gt wheels lol

Seems to be a few people going, never been before so going to ask a total noob question but what actually happens at it? I've no interest in taking the car on the track so not fussed about that, cause I'd write it off. But is there any entertainment, stalls?

Seems to be a few people going, never been before so going to ask a total noob question but what actually happens at it? I've no interest in taking the car on the track so not fussed about that, cause I'd write it off. But is there any entertainment, stalls?

theres lots of quick sooped up cars going around the track all day, drift and drag events. Theres also loads of cars on show especially jap cars and theres plenty of hot chicks walking around ;) . I was there a couple of years ago and there were models doing a show in a hot tub and a few boobs were let out of their harnesses! :lol: . really good day and its meant to be scorching

I wouldnt go, its full of old rusted skylines now :p isnt that right irfan haha

No rust to be seen on mine son ;)

so im finally getting to see this mythical car? :lol:

Cheers,Sounds like it could be a decent way to pass some time on a sunny Sunday. I'll just end up wanting to mod the car more or buy a new car to mod! Any pics of your car irfan? so we know what to look out for.

I should be passing so may drop by. :)

Would be good to meet you if you do come along

I am free all day and have to drive from Aberdeen to somewhere called Falkirk for Monday morning so it would be rude not to stop of. I will be Jap but unfortunately not zed. :blush:

• Like 1

Take it that means there won't be a z stand where I can find you all :-(

Ill be there :-) with rx8 club

(Sorry I know no-one knows who I am yet :-/ ill write up a proper introduction as soon as I have my hands firmly on an Z, I use forums loads and nothing bugs me more than your usual wannabes popping up telling everyone they want xyz and what to look out for etc ... Never to be heard from again lol)

Cheers,Sounds like it could be a decent way to pass some time on a sunny Sunday. I'll just end up wanting to mod the car more or buy a new car to mod! Any pics of your car irfan? so we know what to look out for.

I'm being asked to pic whore- can't let that chance go :lol:

9279019C-64BB-42CE-9519-9B1A16716EFC-10181-00000A04FD8A1F1D.jpg

• Like 1

Take it that means there won't be a z stand where I can find you all :-(

Ill be there :-) with rx8 club

(Sorry I know no-one knows who I am yet :-/ ill write up a proper introduction as soon as I have my hands firmly on an Z, I use forums loads and nothing bugs me more than your usual wannabes popping up telling everyone they want xyz and what to look out for etc ... Never to be heard from again lol)

hi mate don't worry about it. where are you from?

I should be passing so may drop by. :)

Would be good to meet you if you do come along

I am free all day and have to drive from Aberdeen to somewhere called Falkirk for Monday morning so it would be rude not to stop of. I will be Jap but unfortunately not zed. :blush:

Falkirk's my neck of the woods, Business or pleasure?

I'm being asked to pic whore- can't let that chance go :lol:

9279019C-64BB-42CE-9519-9B1A16716EFC-10181-00000A04FD8A1F1D.jpg

Looks minted, should be easy to spot with the plate! I'll keep an eye out for you

I am at the premier travel inn Sunday night to go to BP on Monday.

Ahh so visiting the lovely grangmouth, nae luck haha. I work at the refinery, used to be BP but now BP only have Kinneil.