Sam 5R update (27/05/14)

3sjr

Ben - no modification to the diff at all, fitting was extremely easy, way easier than the cobra. (get some pics of my old wheels up i miss them lol)

Octet - I bet that sounds incredible, do you have a build thread at all ?

hmm ben - cheers buddy I have also done a rear bumper tuck mod that I forgot to say about. What do you think about this....

fitted a luke tow strap but not too sure, you cant really see it until far away which I do like but think its takes away from the exhaust ?

IMG_1920_zpsbf53f8a2.jpg

Quick pic of the Z in wax the night before Forge Motorsport Action Day. Set up a new stance also.

image_zpsef93d5f6.png

Brill day over at combe, usually race a Radical SR3 in the gt championship there so was nice to just have a look at some others ragging around the track and the drift show was insane.

Took top 50 in best stance and best Jap car out of 3000 cars so well chuffed with that :)

image48_zps4a7f46d8.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

havent updated in a while so thought I would :)

Plenum got polished along with the strut bar,B78C2FFB-ABC2-45C3-99C8-F9E36325C1C4_zpsaopv2l6o.jpg

900984E7-C649-4745-B8E8-D21A879FF046_zpsm9h0tg2e.jpgCCDBB1D8-6413-4E36-B48A-E37C557AA5F0_zpsbtmj2fdy.jpg

Absolutely love it, amazing what difference a bit of hard work does.

I decided against a carbon engine cover and went with a rare jdm polished one so waiting on that to arrive from the states.