IT calls from Calcutta 01476 593 313

ATTAK Z

:lol:

I have had a few "did you know you have a virus on your computer" calls. my usual retort is along the lines of "how do you know that? have you illegally accessed my PC to see?" they soon cut me off :lol:

How do they get your name and number ? - I've been ex-directory for years

They have diallers that just run though the numbers until someone picks up, then its transferred to an operator. When I say operator I actually mean tosspot trying to extort money from old people :rant:

How do they get your name and number ? - I've been ex-directory for years

They have diallers that just run though the numbers until someone picks up, then its transferred to an operator. When I say operator I actually mean tosspot trying to extort money from old people :rant:

Yea but this guy had something very similar to my name too ... I guess someone sold him a list and I was on it, but how did I get on the list in the first place is what worries me

We keep getting phone calls wanting us to recycle our windows and doors, even after I politely tell them its a new build they still ask how old it is and if I would like my guttering updated whilst there doing the doors and windows. If I wanted new doors and windows i'd go looking for them!