Only minor mods..

LloydV

Well about 1 month in to Z ownership.

So far -

head unit upgrade to a bluetooth and DAB unit.

Stubby aerial

Then today

2 toned the colour to a black top with "plastidip" (this is to make sure its the look I want to go with for a bit until I commit)

Fitted Mines Style front lip.

Exterior pics here

DSC00229_zpscb4e2ca3.jpg

DSC00230_zps2b53607b.jpg

Still to come - wheels are going black in the next couple of days as well. and the speakers front and back are sat in my kitchen at the moment

Considering doing the wing mirrors black as well, considering rear window tints as well

Edited by LloydV

Is the 2 tone goinh to be gloss or matt black?

Guy in america tried various 2 tone on his zed. Heres the link http://my350z.com/fo...hite-vinyl.html

Love this look (borrowed from above link)

264063_10150241524654303_509359302_7117468_848697_n.jpg

Think if you added a spoiler you could get away with the roof and tailgate.

Would remove the bonnet wrap personally as the panel gap lines of the front wings don't match the edge of the windscreen. If they did it would be different.

Edited by longsh07

Not a fan I'm afraid buddy (even though I've just had my own roof wrapped black). Reminds me of the Audi TT Quattro Sport. Even Audi left the bonnet alone :p Not sure it wors so well with the lines and shape of the Zed. But, it's your car and if you like it, that's all that counts. Fair play for giving it a go.

D058649B-C809-4DD6-8CFC-C2EAE27215ED-5476-0000053EA300BCB0_zps6f4c1868.jpg

8FE42556-865F-417E-B546-8ACD4CEF3BAA-5476-0000053E6247771A_zpsfdb22343.jpg

Mine:

IMG_0378_zpse6a8d4fc.jpg

First meet I went to I had someone make an Audi TT comparison and then a TT rolled by 5 minutes later with a black roof :lol:

Personally I don't think the bonnet should be black and it needs a tinted rear window to blend in.

Mine:

IMG_0378_zpse6a8d4fc.jpg

First meet I went to I had someone make an Audi TT comparison and then a TT rolled by 5 minutes later with a black roof :lol:

Personally I don't think the bonnet should be black and it needs a tinted rear window to blend in.

+1 :thumbs:

Lovely car by the way

Like it apart from the bonnet, which may look better as carbon to add some depth to the large expanse, think you're right that the wheels need to be black as well - top effort though, it's hard to get zed's to stand out from the others on the forum :)

It will look much better in gloss, I've got it on mine (not bonnet) black BBS wheels, get the mirrors done black. Darkest window tint you can get with the rear lights tinted

Looks much better :)

Let's see some pics then :teeth::thumbs:

It will look much better in gloss, I've got it on mine (not bonnet) black BBS wheels, get the mirrors done black. Darkest window tint you can get with the rear lights tinted

Looks much better :)

Let's see some pics then :teeth::thumbs:

I'm home on Tuesday so will do it then :)