SPELLING CHECKER

Its not going to be at the top of the list.

Plenty more important stuff to sort out on the site rather than adding an option enabling people to be lazy with their spelling! :lol:

ooh what are you sorting out mate?

Zed - Have you not seen the Iron On stuff you can buy from Office Depot or office supply stores? You can design whatever you want, print it onto one of these sheets thru a regular printer and iron it onto your shirt!

I made a great Dukes of Hazzard one last year! :teeth: Faded a bit in the wash though :doh:

I think this would be a good Idea as people like Louie could really benifit from it :p:teeth:

Yes, some of us could benefit from it. :p

Sorry the way I spelt it dates back to the latin era 1055ad, where they can justify such a formation of letters juxstoposed together to form the word benifit. But after being conquered certain spellings changed on words like Benifit to Benefit due to the influence of other cultures and lazyness. Basically in short I just cant help it if I want to stay pure to my routes. So theoretically speaking "benifit" it is correct.

Ahem :blush::sweat::sweat: honestly :teeth::p

Whilst Im at it Any chance of seeing a shop on here where we can buy 350z t-shirts? I could design it :teeth:

Great :thumbs: but the problem we have at the moment is wonga. Because the forum is free and we the admin/mods pay for its up keep. This leaves us with no money to be able to invest in t-shirts for instance. Hopefully soon this will change and something may be able to be sorted.

I think this would be a good Idea as people like Louie could really benifit from it :p:teeth:

Sorry the way I spelt it dates back to the latin era 1055ad, where they can justify such a formation of letters juxstoposed together to form the word benifit. But after being conquered certain spellings changed on words like Benifit to Benefit due to the influence of other cultures and lazyness. Basically in short I just cant help it if I want to stay pure to my routes. So theoretically speaking "benifit" it is correct.

:lol: With that kind of bullshit, you'd make a great lawyer!! (no offence Digsy ;) )

:lol: With that kind of bullshit, you'd make a great lawyer!! (no offence Digsy ;) )

Lol I aim to please..I aim to please :blush:;)

Mike why not get an investor on board who would be willing to invest in the products for royalties back or free advertising space, or when you go to events push their name as well? I really think this kind of promotion could make this site the largest 350z site in UK. Thats what other free forums do :thumbs: kind of investor you would want is someone who has gambling sites or mobile phone shop or something outside of motors but every motorist would need :thumbs: