Driftland

StevoD

I was down spectating at this first ever test, and must say I was quite impressed with this all new purpose built drifting circuit.

Right on my door step to boot, just like Knockhill. :teeth:

Alex. :)

shame that monster of a 700hp zed isn't running again tho :p

Couple of things I have noted: :lol:

No SuDS design what so ever.

No Water Settlement areas

No Drainage channels

Poor spoil management

As much as I am only messing around (its sort of stuff i deal with at work) it does make me wonder if this is legit and has been approved and signed off by council etc.

Oooo! Looks very cool, but as Neil says the lack of run offs is putting me off using my car (unless I switch back to my old bumper :sweat:

TBF it was built with advanced drifters in mind, theres very few places we can go pay and be challenged these days, thats one of the reasons Ive just broken my drift car :(

Its definitely legit though, site was a kart circuit beforehand and a fair amount of money has been sent by all accounts. Cant wait to go see it myself, its a very japanese set up.

• Like 1

Oooo! Looks very cool, but as Neil says the lack of run offs is putting me off using my car (unless I switch back to my old bumper :sweat:

TBF it was built with advanced drifters in mind, theres very few places we can go pay and be challenged these days, thats one of the reasons Ive just broken my drift car :(

Its definitely legit though, site was a kart circuit beforehand and a fair amount of money has been sent by all accounts. Cant wait to go see it myself, its a very japanese set up.

It's going to be the new benchmark I think. Certainly personally I will use it as a target to improve my drifting towards being able to go there.

It's going to be the new benchmark I think. Certainly personally I will use it as a target to improve my drifting towards being able to go there.

Definitely - Mallory Park used to be THE circuit with 100+ mph entry into Gerards and the Devils Elbow but I dont think its coming back, Teeside, Snetterton and Lydden are all good but I dont think they are quite that fast, they certainly dont demand the precision that those big ole walls do B)

• Like 1