My week off!! (Zedrush...do NOT read this!!!)

Andy

Okay how comes when I posted pictures of my wings nobody liked it but as soon as Andy does it everybody does. Hmm I sense sme favouritism here. Same goes when alot of you said my body kit was OTT but the hulk painting his car green is spot on???? You lot are Zedrush haters :cry::cry::cry::p

Okay how comes when I posted pictures of my wings nobody liked it but as soon as Andy does it everybody does. Hmm I sense sme favouritism here. Same goes when alot of you said my body kit was OTT but the hulk painting his car green is spot on???? You lot are Zedrush haters :cry::cry::cry::p

It was mainly people on the OC who didn't like your car i think... :blush:

We love your car.....its you were not sure of :p

I like your car mate. Get some more pictures of it posted up!! B)

Persecution complex ?

:teeth:

Stop acting like a girl!

Stop acting like a girl!

Does my bum look to big in my car? :p

Stop acting like a girl!

Does my bum look too big in my car? :p

Grammar corrected! :rant:;)

No but your kit is way too big for you to drive.

Actually i have to say, the kit doesnt appear to be that wide, but put next to a normal 350z and its a lot wider, so impractical around london, lol.