Dealer buying cheap 350Z's and adding HUGE mark ups!

mycerbera

None ..I only asked who the dealer was..and up popped Tradelink . :scare: :scare: .

come on you've been pretty snide to him in other posts. I don't know what your guys story is though.

Maybe he just doesn't like him for one reason or another... Maybe Will finds his unprofessionalism slightly irritating.

Just a wild guess!

Anyway, that's what traders and merchants do, buy and sell for a profit. Everything we buy is the same deal!

Agree and disagree with you but really find the unprofessional comment a bit unfounded.

im the person buying this car and trust me I don't regret it ive seen the work that greg is putting into it and I understand hes a car dealer and needs to make money otherwise whats the point. ill be sure to tell u all if anything changes but so far so good!!!!! I would highly recommend going and looking at some of the 350z he has as they are tidy and to a high standard.

Oh yes Lewis!!!

Straight from the horses mouth.

Car is all detailed, sitting in the corner of the showroom now, out of harms way waiting for Monday when it will be visiting Japex for its P3.

SOLD SIGN SITTING IN THE SCREEN.

Lovely car and something to look forward to collecting and be proud of owning.

Greg.

• Like 1

This is like me trying to explain to my mother-in-law why you have to pay more than 25p for a scone in a cafe :) and why it's not the cost of a pack of 4 from Sainsbury's divided by 4.

Please explain :snack:

Just my odd way of saying the same as everyone else. When we go in a cafe my mother-in-law will say "how can they charge £1.50 for a scone when I can buy them for £x". I than have to go through the time honoured process of saying about buying premises or paying the premium thereon, buying tables, chairs, cutlery, re-fitting, kitchen equipment, wages, rates, utilities, bank interest, stock, wastage, etc, etc.

This is like me trying to explain to my mother-in-law why you have to pay more than 25p for a scone in a cafe :) and why it's not the cost of a pack of 4 from Sainsbury's divided by 4.

Please explain :snack:

Just my odd way of saying the same as everyone else. When we go in a cafe my mother-in-law will say "how can they charge £1.50 for a scone when I can buy them for £x". I than have to go through the time honoured process of saying about buying premises or paying the premium thereon, buying tables, chairs, cutlery, re-fitting, kitchen equipment, wages, rates, utilities, bank interest, stock, wastage, etc, etc.

...what about cups of tea, thats a tea bag and water and its two pounds something, for a brew! And since when have panini stopped making sticker collections and started making sandwiches? :p

If people keep buying then off them they going to continue to do it

Generally speaking you tend to find that if people keep buying things from someone then the someone is doing something right :)

So....yes....if people continue to buy from them they will still be selling them (and vice versa).....isn't that very roughly the idea of business?

Or am I missing something? It's all too much for me....I am going to have to lie down and smear myself with an oily rag.