GT or not GT?

BiffoBear

Thanks.

I'm new to 350Z's so still learning.

With regards to the Bose system, I've seen some ads that say there's a speaker upgrade.

Do all cars with Bose head units have the upgraded speakers or is that an additional upgrade?

A lot of adverts say "upgraded speakers" or "Upgraded Bose sound system"

They are just the Bose option on the UK GT model - Its rebranded Clarion I think and not that good to be honest :(

Unless a previous owner has replaced the speakers it will just be that, hope that helps :thumbs:

Thanks.

With regards to the Bose system, I've seen some ads that say there's a speaker upgrade.

Do all cars with Bose head units have the upgraded speakers or is that an additional upgrade?

Don't worry, every day is a school day!

Yep so Bose HU will mean it has the 7 speaker system which is easily seen by having a big woofer behind the drivers seat.

There is no 'additional' upgrade that i am aware of ontop of this.

Thanks.

Don't worry, every day is a school day!

Yep so Bose HU will mean it has the 7 speaker system which is easily seen by having a big woofer behind the drivers seat.

There is no 'additional' upgrade that i am aware of ontop of this.

Good point 350Ad you do get more speakers with a Bose - and there I was thinking you were just a pretty face ;):lol:

• Like 1

Which year are you looking at? The pre facelift cars are notorious for the cd player skipping (usually on cold mornings) but worth testing it out as it can become a right pain!!

+1 my bose never skips in summer. But during winter it skips every 3minutes or so until cars properly warmed up. Have no idea why though. GT all the way though :D