Breeding . . . .

DoogyRev

So looks like we have another RAM in the family . . . This is FiFi B)

fifi.jpg

My son has just got a brand spanker with a Hemi V8 B)

So a quick calculation means that in less than a year as a household we have gone from 0 Ltr cubic capacity to 28.3 Ltrs

Jemima = 4.7 V8

Eddie (bronco) = 5.8 V8

Hose Truck = 6.3 V8 (stinky diesel)

Billy (Bronco) =5.8 V8

FiFi = 5.7 V8

:scare:

Although Eddie will be gone in the not so distant future :console:

• Like 2

Excellent B)

On a serious note, what are the Rams actually like? My Dad is toying with the idea of replacing his Hummer H2 with one, but there's precious little info about them over here really. Would probably be either a Hemi or the SRT V10, if that makes any difference.

Excellent B)

On a serious note, what are the Rams actually like? My Dad is toying with the idea of replacing his Hummer H2 with one, but there's precious little info about them over here really. Would probably be either a Hemi or the SRT V10, if that makes any difference.

Was never a Truck person in the UK, but I love it B) Comfortable on long journeys, lots of toys, lost of space in the cab. Although if you take 4 people then a tonneau cover for the back is a must as luggage space is then restricted. The Bed is very useful for slinging stuff in :thumbs:

Servicing and parts are cheap, but how that equates to the UK as they are uncommon over there is a different matter.

Would not bother with the V10, yes it makes a nice noise, but you will see the fuel gauge go down while idling :lol: The Hemi is a excellent engine, and the 2013 Trucks are far more economical than previous Hemi's.

Along with the Tonneau, it also worth getting a bed liner for some protection.

They are however very big . . . so on the UK roads I can see that being a little challenging.

If your Dad has any questions let me know :thumbs:

Would not bother with the V10, yes it makes a nice noise, but you will see the fuel gauge go down while idling :lol:

They are however very big . . . so on the UK roads I can see that being a little challenging.

He drives a Hummer that does 6MPG on a run and is the width of a bus, I suspect that the Ram would be like an Aygo in comparison :lol:

Cheers for the offer, I'll pass it on :thumbs:

Would not bother with the V10, yes it makes a nice noise, but you will see the fuel gauge go down while idling :lol:

He drives a Hummer that does 6MPG on a run and is the width of a bus, I suspect that the Ram would be like an Aygo in comparison :lol:

Cheers for the offer, I'll pass it on :thumbs:

No Worries :thumbs:

Also I dont know how much they are in the UK, but FiFi is a $48k Truck, which was had for $31K (thats also on finance, so for cash could be lower)

That is the princely sum of 19K Great British Pounds, so well worth looking at how much it would cost to import to the UK