HOLY COW!!!!!

Zedrush

Awsome. Brabus are so cool and subtle, i.e. if you want to be cool and understated, (Lamo OTT), then this is the kind of car for you.

0-120 in 12 secs is seriously fast.

I think the 211 mph is just under the speed at which the car would become air born....:lol:

One of the reasons Bruce McLaren (Head of Mclaren & designer of Mclaren F1 & car design god!) left Mercedes was as he was getting fed up with cars like this. The whole point of performance cars should be powerful/lightweight cars. Not 3 tons of a motoring barge (with more wires/computers/metal than a NASA spacestation come mobile caravan) that needs a over 700bhp to get it from 0 to 60mph in 4seconds.

Dont get me wrong I think the car is amazing & I do like Brabus but IMO this is pointless. Its just an endless horsepower duel between Merc & Audi with BMW joining soon.

It would be an ugly (albeit probably quite quick) site wathing that Brabus go round a tight circuit like the Top Gear track etc!

One of the reasons Bruce McLaren (Head of Mclaren & designer of Mclaren F1 & car design god!) left Mercedes was as he was getting fed up with cars like this. The whole point of performance cars should be powerful/lightweight cars. Not 3 tons of a motoring barge (with more wires/computers/metal than a NASA spacestation come mobile caravan) that needs a over 700bhp to get it from 0 to 60mph in 4seconds.

Dont get me wrong I think the car is amazing & I do like Brabus but IMO this is pointless. Its just an endless horsepower duel between Merc & Audi with BMW joining soon.

It would be an ugly (albeit probably quite quick) site wathing that Brabus go round a tight circuit like the Top Gear track etc!

Wasn't Gordon Murray the McLaren F1 designer? I thought Bruce McLaren was dead.

Wasn't Gordon Murray the McLaren F1 designer? I thought Bruce McLaren was dead.

Sorry but Digsy's correct.

peak torque of 1,230 Nm :scare::scare::scare:

Never mind BHP .... thats a chuffin articulated lorry figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What must it feel like at 2000 rpm

Why do they do it?

Because they can.

Why do we do things to our cars?

Because we can!!

I wanna go

PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!!!

Ming the impressed (Big numers always impress me!! :wacko: )