PH Zed Buyers Article

daveparkin

Until another car comes along with 180,000 miles, the market for UK 350Zs (rather than Fairlady Z imports) starts at around £6,000

They can keep their little mitts off my car!!!!!!!

Until another car comes along with 180,000 miles, the market for UK 350Zs (rather than Fairlady Z imports) starts at around £6,000

They can keep their little mitts off my car!!!!!!!

When I saw the mileage, age and colour of 'their car', I thought you'd sold yours! :lol:

Looks like we might get some more punters in the for sale section soon then!

Shame PH always tries to find the cheapest model they can so everyone thinks that what they all go for.

And that modified example was such a poor advert.......like wait till its not raining and hoover the carpets for gods sake! :boxing:

My car is linked to in the article in the 313 section. (hope this ok mods) http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350z-313-with-warranty/1449746

I did want to advertise it on here but unfortunately haven't reached 100 posts yet. Evidently I do a lot more reading than posting. However the forum has been a great resource and i'm willing to do anyone that comes via the forum a bit of a deal.

My car is linked to in the article in the 313 section. (hope this ok mods) http://www.pistonhea...arranty/1449746

I did want to advertise it on here but unfortunately haven't reached 100 posts yet. Evidently I do a lot more reading than posting. However the forum has been a great resource and i'm willing to do anyone that comes via the forum a bit of a deal.

Kwik Fit service :scare: That knocks at lease £2k off the price :lol:

My car is linked to in the article in the 313 section. (hope this ok mods) http://www.pistonhea...arranty/1449746

Kwik Fit service :scare: That knocks at lease £2k off the price :lol:

Haha i've got no idea why the previous owner decided to do that, bit of a shame as it would be nice to have Full NSH but I decided on balance it wasn't an issue. I've seen cars listed with full mfr Service history with far worse. It has since been serviced at the dealer i bought it from, the owner also part exchanged the car with them for a Quashkai (sp?), so it's a reasonably well known quantity.

I'm really gutted to sell it, but sadly i can't afford all the costs of moving and renovating a house without the cash. My plan was to buy a nice keeper pre house purchase before the cash drain however I hadn't counted by being lured in on quite so much of a project. The car will effectively become electrics, gas central heating and if i'm "lucky" a portion of a kitchen.........brilliant!