Broadband contract up - advice

neo-ninja

HI All,

Quick question for you all, my broadband and phone contract is up and BT the b*stards wont offer me the new deal on their site.

18 months, £50 sainers voucher, 6 months free £16 a month unlimited 16meg broadband and a new home hub 4. line rental £15.45 unlimited weekends.

That apparently is for new customers only, the best deal they will offer me is the same package for 12 months but no voucher and no 6 months free.

I cant get infinity in my area and was wondering if anybody could recommend anyone else or any other deals that can beat that, O2 also dont do good service to me house last time i checked.

Virgin media's BB is the mutt's nut's! I changed my tv package with virgin media's XL package today to Sky's entertainment extra plus with sky sports and movie's with HD pack and multiroom with 2 sky HD+ boxes for £40 per month with a friends and family code.

I opted to keep my BB and phone with virgin as Sky's (BT) is gash apparently. I got 60 MB broadband and home phone with free weekend calls for £22 per month on a loyalty deal ( been a customer since it was telewest in 1997).

I've been with Plusnet for quite a few years, always great service and great value. At the end of your contract they're generally happy to negotiate a good renewal price too. If you don't want a package that includes TV then I'd definitely recommend them.