Genuine Nissan Splash Guards - Brand New

mick43

Trying to be fair here Gents....

From the train above GT4 Zed had 1st dibs if I was willing to split.

Whereas Z-boy has sent me email with guarantee to take complete set.

So for me Z-Boy was first to ask for complete set - so Z-boy wins by a points victory.

So for me Z-Boy was first to ask for complete set - so Z-boy wins by a points victory.

Mick there is no points victory here mate! I have got first dibs and until that point the next in line has first refusal.

Yes I was particularly interested in the rear doesn't mean I wouldn't have taken the whole lot if it was a deal breaker.

Your advert was not clear and I made it a point to get clarification.

In your reply you have not even indicated if you would or would not split and which never gave me the opportunity to exercise my first dibs right. Infant it still unclear if its a complete PS and DS or just one side front and rear component despite my post requesting further clarification!

So in the interest of FairPlay and forum etiquette and rules I'd like you to liaise with me via pm so I can pay for the items. If you think it's unreasonable then carry on as you please.

Thanks

Edited by GT4 Zed

this is why dibs was banned a few years ago.

i think that as GT4 ZED said "If so 1st dibs on the rear part of the driver side" he didnt make clear that he wanted them all, so the argument goes both ways.

I personally think that the seller has done nothing wrong he has sold them to the one who offered to take them all in a deal that he wanted i.e not wanting to split them

Edited by 350 Russ
  • Like 1

Mick there is no points victory here mate! I have got first dibs and until that point the next in line has first refusal.

Yes I was particularly interested in the rear doesn't mean I wouldn't have taken the whole lot if it was a deal breaker.

Your advert was not clear and I made it a point to get clarification.

In your reply you have not even indicated if you would or would not split and which never gave me the opportunity to exercise my first dibs right. Infant it still unclear if its a complete PS and DS or just one side front and rear component despite my post requesting further clarification!

So in the interest of FairPlay and forum etiquette and rules I'd like you to liaise with me via pm so I can pay for the items. If you think it's unreasonable then carry on as you please.

Thanks

Jesus dude, grow a pair!