Never thought I would say it

spursmaddave

So you are joining the growing band of ex-ZED on here owners who bang on about how wonderful their new motors in comparison to their ZEDs :p but still can't tear themselves away from the (normally) good natured banter and friendships made over the years. ;)

A huge pat on the back then to all those ex ZED owners which goes to show this 'club' is as much about the people as the metal. :clap:

So you are joining the growing band of ex-ZED on here owners who bang on about how wonderful their new motors in comparison to their ZEDs :p but still can't tear themselves away from the (normally) good natured banter and friendships made over the years. ;)

A huge pat on the back then to all those ex ZED owners which goes to show this 'club' is as much about the people as the metal. :clap:

+ a huge massive 1

I am absolutely positive that in my case and in many other that the Zed has been owned longer because of the forum and the people on here :clap:

• Like 1

I'm hoping it will be the last we see of you :teeth:

You wish :p

Unfortunately the pipe & flat cap brigade don't appreciate my humour :shrug:

I presume they're (on the whole) fairly mature :shrug:

I'm glad you're not going anywhere mate, the first 3 people I met on this forum were you Darren and Colin, and I'm glad I can call you all good friends, long may it continue, whatever cars we happen to drive. :thumbs:

I'm glad you're not going anywhere mate, the first 3 people I met on this forum were you Darren and Colin, and I'm glad I can call you all good friends, long may it continue, whatever cars we happen to drive. :thumbs:

Too true mate, the Zeds brought us all together but it's not only that which keeps us all muckers :thumbs: