Styling thoughts

spursmaddave

Seeing as the Jaaaaag forums are a little dry :wheelchair: I thought I would ask here...

Current rear end looks like this

7FDD9329-079A-4957-83EA-CA527E933B6E-16016-00000E495B9A51D4_zps2ddabfd6.jpg

Getting an XFR exhaust and rear diffuser which comes in 2 part an inner and outer, normally the outer if body colour like this

938E82D2-F3CE-4E47-B15F-0F28C12D64E0-11711-00000AFE11E8E054_zpsc2d361ba.jpg

Which I like but then I saw the XFRS although this is CF I like it all gloss black...

966FE783-6C93-4DF0-8A99-94909707A492-12183-00000B0129CDEA28_zpscf262378.jpg

I'm going to go with all black I think....

If you are going to do the whole thing in black, don't do it gloss back, maybe Carbon as Rich suggested or Satin Black. So you've got a nice new car but the forum is pants!!? :teeth: :stir:

There are a few decent helpful guys on the forum I have joined but way too many retired ex Policemen etc to have a laugh :lol:

i'm on the XKEC and they are a nice bunch, met up a few times with them as well, but i'm the youngest there at 31, (there are others on the forum my age). but the knowledge on there is fantastic. don't mind the £30 yearly fee to be a member as its saved me a fortune on work on the car. and it also means i get a 20% discount with most of the traders over usual online prices.

i'm on the XKEC and they are a nice bunch, met up a few times with them as well, but i'm the youngest there at 31, (there are others on the forum my age). but the knowledge on there is fantastic. don't mind the £30 yearly fee to be a member as its saved me a fortune on work on the car. and it also means i get a 20% discount with most of the traders over usual online prices.

Sounds good, is there a similar XF Forum?