Jap Show at Santa Pod - Sunday 30th June

D8NMT

Feel like I should not have bothered with a club stand pass and joined the rest of the Zeds now :( lol

Never mind, ill be sure to come and have a peak at your cars!

Edited by longsh07
  • Like 1

Anyone fancy convoying from South? I'm in Reading don't fancy the 100 mile journey on my own, gets rather boringgg

I am in Portsmouth so I dont know how that would work :p I just follow the Sat Nav!

Well depending what way you go, your eventually going to pass me :D

Anyone fancy convoying from South? I'm in Reading don't fancy the 100 mile journey on my own, gets rather boringgg
I am in Portsmouth so I dont know how that would work :p I just follow the Sat Nav!
I'm leaving from Portsmouth aswell.

Well you guys are pretty much directly below me.. So depending what way you go, M25 or through oxfordshire I can pre-arrange my route so we could join up somewhere along the way...?

Edited by A9H-RX

I'm not sure what route I'm taking yet depends who I drive up with I might be meeting up with Hampshire jap cars at fleet and going up the m3. Or ok be driving up with a mate and going up the A3.

Might see all you guys there then. I'm a Santa Pod newbie so any pointers for when I get there? Do I need to ask to park in the paddock bit or wil they just direct me there when I get there?

Keep an eye out for me and this civic & come and say hi :)

977661_333043846826959_1914213049_o_zps90e1d824.jpg

Funny, me an a mate are bringing a Zed and a Civic too :)

Just finished cleaning my Zed and tucked her up ready for tomorrow

ga9eryzy.jpg

dype4upa.jpg

Sent from my phone.

I spoke to A9H first thing, saw everyone's Zeds they all looked great! I liked the red OEM rims on the silver zed.

I have some videos of me on the strip going up on my build thread now :)

Oh and I did 14 seconds with a passenger and fuel tank half full.

Some action for you all:

Edited by Dave-350

I really enjoyed the day, I didn't get a chance to meet any of you but was nice to see other zeds and get some ideas for what I want to do to my zed next !

There is the japshow finale in September time at Santa pod and would be really interested if we could get a 350z-uk.com stand ?

Had a great day Sunday, weather was perfect even if I did get a little burnt!

Saw all your Zeds but didn't get to meet the owners! Never mind there is always another show.

Do wish I'd parked in the show part though, my Zed got shoved at the back of our club stand :( thought it was a little harsh considering I didn't see another yellow GT4 all day!

Sent from my phone.