Bleed Screw Supplier

invame

Hi all,

I wanted to change my brake fluid at the weekend but found one of the bleed screws was rounded. Before I tried to free it I thought I would order a replacement from Nissan so I phoned them up this morning for part number 4112912U26 (cap and screw) and they wanted a staggering £90 inc. VAT for it. If anyone knows of a source for this part that's cheaper than Nissan it would be appreciated if you could pass the info on?

I have a 2003 GT pack coupe by-the-way with the gold brembos.

Think Alex does the for £5 each :thumbs:

On another vein, I bought these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220799857438?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 which conform (as far as I can tell) to the callipers on a 350, 370 may be slightly different, or maybe not so maybe do a quick but of research.

I cant believe what Nissan charge for some parts, I thought Toyota were bad...

EDIT: just seen, you have a 2003 GT pack which means you have a 350, not a 370, but this topic is in the 370 section ;)

Edited by cs2000

Hi all,

I wanted to change my brake fluid at the weekend but found one of the bleed screws was rounded. Before I tried to free it I thought I would order a replacement from Nissan so I phoned them up this morning for part number 4112912U26 (cap and screw) and they wanted a staggering £90 inc. VAT for it. If anyone knows of a source for this part that's cheaper than Nissan it would be appreciated if you could pass the info on?

I have a 2003 GT pack coupe by-the-way with the gold brembos.