Who owns the forum logo?

twobears

I was wondering who owned the forum logo and PM'd Chesterfield a while back as I believe that he is the forum founder but he's not got back to me yet so I thought I would just ask on here :)

The reason for wanting the info is because I have found a supplier of some nice quality motor sport polos, shirts and jackets and would like to embroider and print them with the club logo for my forthcoming track day so that I at least look the part even if I can't actually get out of first gear :blush:

Can anyone help point me in the right direction please? Thank you.

And print since it's vectorized :teeth: I need it in .DST format for the Tajima.

as its in competition with our own merchandise and not sanctioned by the forum then I cant supply you the logo. Sorry

Maybe the point Annie is making without realising, is they're all apparel designed for guys. ;) As lovely as the items are, they're not designed for Sprinkles.

Over here, I actually organised the last few runs of Zclub apparel through one of the big motorsport apparel suppliers, and they specifically embroidered a few tops for me each time, and I supplied the tops. Just throwing an idea out there. You may even find a few Sprinkles or guys partners/wives/gf's etc might be interested.

Understandably that's Annie's industry. Maybe Annie can supply said guys club apparel at a like or more competitive price?

Just throwing a few ideas around trying to help and be practical.

Right, I'll get back in my box now. :p