Lakes camping names

I may very well be in attendance at this martin. Its just before I go on holiday but will probs come down on the friday evening and I also will be camping :)

You can park on the pub car park with me then mate. Avoids the speedbumps.

I may very well be in attendance at this martin. Its just before I go on holiday but will probs come down on the friday evening and I also will be camping :)

Superb mate! I'm not sure whether the missus is gonna come as camping isn't her style as she cannot use straighteners, hair-dryer(with a jet out a 747 in it) etc

Superb mate! I'm not sure whether the missus is gonna come as camping isn't her style as she cannot use straighteners, hair-dryer(with a jet out a 747 in it) etc

No probs Neil, The two cars on the pub carpark will be cool with the banners. They will be very safe, I usually forget to lock mine and have never had any problems. :)

No probs Neil, The two cars on the pub carpark will be cool with the banners. They will be very safe, I usually forget to lock mine and have never had any problems. :)

Lol! I'm hoping to be down to keysers in the next 2 weekends to get some glass for my carbon boot, hopefully the wing arrives on time and I have the exterior almost complete!

Looking forward to it! Hope the weather keeps up :)

Hopefully there will be a few turning up who dont own the cars anymore. I have just been over to the pub and its a real bonus, the food and service is second to none. I think that I have got the format sorted this year. The hog roast guy is a friend of a friend and they do a great job.

http://www.anhogroast.co.uk/

That looks awesome!! Count me in for that ;)

Gutted I can't make this, but had already booked a holiday before the dates were announced. I really should get my priorities straight! Next year! :)

That's right, find out the Zed calendar then book holidays weddings and work commitments around our Zed lives. THAT is another form of Zeditus!

• Like 1

Gutted I can't make this, but had already booked a holiday before the dates were announced. I really should get my priorities straight! Next year! :)

That's right, find out the Zed calendar then book holidays weddings and work commitments around our Zed lives. THAT is another form of Zeditus!

Damn right :lol: Just so happens a lot of the Zed meets happen in great places to go biking too :teeth:

Mart: sure you have it all in hand, but remember we have the awning for the van so take up a bit more space than a usual largish tent and will need to be able to drive off site throughout the weekend as Mr AK is making us (possibly) go biking. And EHU which I know you've sorted :clap: